Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm dreaming...

I had a dream last night that Jamaal didn't want to marry me. So instead I was going to marry a guy from work. He's a nurse and is like 45 years old, but looks about 35, and he is gay. But he was willing to marry me so I'd feel better, or something. Jamaal and I were still dating, but I was marrying the Nurse...

It started out that I was looking for a place to get married and we didn't have a huge budget so it was difficult to find a place that was cheap. And Jamaal wouldn't help me at all. So he decided he didnt want to marry me. And the nurse helped me find a good place, for free. It was this really small triangle of gravel that if you were in just the right place you could see the water and sunset, but otherwise there were warehouses around it. Just a crack between two warehouses that opened to the ocean. It was ridiculous. But I liked it...

When I woke up I asked Jamaal "Do you want to marry me?" and he said "yes."

And then I said "in my dream you didn't want to" and at this he pushed me away...he hates it when I think my dreams are real...it drives him crazy! :D I knew it would, but I asked anyway. It didnt feel like a "real" scenario anyway, I could tell this was a dream. But sometimes it doesn't quite feel like a dream, so I end up making sure that it was...

It's funny because last night there was a show (I forget which one now) where the wife asked "who is penelope?" And the husband didnt know, and she said "in my dream you cheated on me with penelope, who is she?" And he thought she was being ridiculous.

The wife said that it was more than a dream, it was a premonition and she had had two others before that had come true.

As we were watching this, Jamaal looked over at me after the husband said "you're crazy, I didnt do anything, it was a dream" and I laughed because we have so been there....

Although I've never dreamt that he cheated on me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment