Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

First party, new blog?

My first Stampin' Up party was yesterday, and it went really well. I had a good time and am sooooo excited to start making cards/scrapbook pages/other projects to show others how, and to send them off to my friends. The started kit didn't come with quite enough stuff for me to actually get a lot done, but I'm going to be working on it tomorrow. :D

Still looking for people to host parties. My mom is going to have a party, but not right away, because a lot of the people that went yesterday will be invited again, so we will wait a little bit.

Has anyone thought of names for my stamping blog? Maybe I'll make a poll, but need some ideas first. I have a couple...

On the Cardstock
On the Stamp Pad
On the Ink Pad
On the Rubber
On the Craft Table
On the Craft Scene
On the Cutting Mat

or I could blow my theme with
Ink On the Cardstock

What do you all think?

4 comments:

  1. I like one with "ink" in it. I just like the word ink. That's my opinion. So can you have a stamping party at my house? I am a little far away?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to! Same weekend as the wine tasting weekend? When is that anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like on the Ink pad or on the stamp pad. Can you have a stamping party at my house too?? Hopefully I'll be seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're funny sarah! :D I would love to, but don't think I'll be in Iowa anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete