Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A warm house

I suppose I forgot to post about our house warming party. I started to post at one point, but didn't finish for some reason...But there really aren't very many good pictures of people at the party, except this:

My nephew Connor, and Jamaal's Cousin's youngest, Sierra playing the Wii. Being friendly. This time he didn't make her cry. (They were the ring bearers at our wedding.)

January 30th.

A day after Jamaal's 25th Birthday.

So, he got brownies.


And, once the house warmers left, we played beer pong (and death pong). Death pong, is beer pong, but using hard alcohol instead. I cannot stand beer, and will not play beer pong, so instead I mix up a nice rum and coke or some fruity concoction and drink that instead. We are that classy, and pulled off a closet door and put it on our kitchen table to make a beer pong table. Yes, we played in our kitchen...it's too cold outside!!

Feeling good...


It looks as if I just got hit in the head with a ping pong ball, but alas, I did not.

Focused. Joe and I make a good team. We are both light weights (him more-so than me), and get along well.

Bret after several rounds of beer and death pong. He played in every game. Here he is our lead singer of our Rock Band. ;) Bella wants to play too.

No comments:

Post a Comment