Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Taking a break...

Oh night shift, how you make me crazy. ;)

Yesterday I got off work, and since I knew I didn't have to go back to work until Friday night, I was a bit wired when I got home. Finally, around 1000, I shut my eyes with the intention of waking at 1330 (1:30pm). Well, next thing I knew my hubby was calling me to let me know he wouldn't be home on time, and it was 1730. Oops...I had to get up and move, because I had water aerobics last night, and I need to leave my house by 1815.

Then at midnight, the hubby and I went to sleep. I found myself awake again at 0600, and began thinking of my plans for the day and my crafty ways to the point where I decided I would get more done up and about.

My "To Do" list for the day is getting longer and longer by the moment.
  1. I'm picking pictures to get printed, and have been doing that since 0600, and will pick them up later today at Costco. (I love being able to upload pictures at home, and later that same day pick them up from Costco.)
  2. I would like to buy some frozen fish fillets from Costco if they have individual servings of fresh, wild caught salmon or cod. And a few other things like condoms. ;)
  3. I will be going shopping with my mom later, I want to go to Kohls to get a jacket and matching shoes. (Don't know if I'll find what I'm looking for there or not, but I have a gift card, so it's worth a shot looking.)
  4. We received our tax credit check in the mail, so I need to deposit that today.
  5. It's time again to do dishes, so that will be what I do after I'm done blogging.
  6. Water aerobics again tonight at 1900.
  7. Groceries for the rest of the week, however, I might just find something for dinner tonight and tomorrow instead of buying for the rest of the week, since I might be pressed for time today.
  8. If time permits, I'd like to work on a project of mine...
  9. I want to take Jamaal and his dad and brother to see Charlie Murphy when he comes to Seattle in March, so I need to buy the tickets.
  10. Jamaal and I (and a few friends) want to go to Vegas in March as well, so I need to book the hotel.
Whew...

Invacare® Weekly Medication Organizer 2XLI'm currently sipping on my Breakfast shake, and working on taking my vitamins. I need a system that helps me to remember to take my plethora of vitamins!! I want one of those plastic weekly medication containers, but none of them are big enough for my chewable calcium. I'll keep my eyes peeled for one though. Here's one I found on amazon.com but I don't know if that is big enough or not. I'd have to see it in person.



On the Fertility front, still no real signs of ovulation. I'm currently on day number 31 or 32 with no signs of Aunt Flo. (I was supposed to start my period on a Monday and only barely spotted so I don't really know if I should count that as day 1 or not. If I do, I'm on day 32, if I don't I'm on day 31.) I hope she comes soon. I'm getting anxious for my cycle to normalize. I KNOW I'm being silly, but I've been kind of wondering if I'm pregnant already. I've tested with pregnancy tests, and according to them, I'm not. BUT I looked into it, and hCG doesn't show in the urine for a few weeks after conception. It doesn't show until 1 week after a missed period, for most women. That means conception was probably 2.5-3 weeks prior to the positive result.

Though like I've said before, there have been no signs of ovulation thus far.

I'm going to be a nutcase for a while until I regularize...I guess I should say, if I regularize.

2 comments:

  1. I took about 10(maybe not that many, but it seemed like it lol) negative tests with Siara. :) I was supposed to start June 17th, didnt get a positive until July 8th! That was a long time of No's, and finally I decided; fine one more..and it said yes,to my surprise! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been testing for ovulation and pregnancy now for a week. Both have been negative every time. I'm not really sure when I'm supposed to start my period, however, since this is my first cycle off the pill. So maybe my body is confused and is holding everything in until it realizes it is on its own....

    ReplyDelete