Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweet cakes.

If you have never been to Trophy Cupcakes, I think you should make it a goal to make it there at least once this year. I decided to stop by the Wallingford store last Saturday morning (the day before Valentine's Day) to pick up a couple sweets for my sweetheart.



The box of cupcakes and my dogs, chomping at the bit to get some. ;) look at Bacardi licking her lips.

Here are the majority of the cupcakes. I brought them home, said "Happy Valentine's Day." And showed him his cupcakes: a vanilla with vanilla frosting, and a vanilla with chocolate frosting. Well I decided to take a picture of them after Jamaal left for work, and this is what I found. He was on a sugar high all day at work. :) The cupcakes I picked out for myself were carrot walnut, and a triple coconut. The latter was. To. Die. For. The carrot walnut was good, but I kept wishing I had more of the triple coconut cupcake. You must like coconut in order for you to enjoy the cupcake. But...mmmmm.....


No comments:

Post a Comment