Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quilt class

Okay so one more post for the day. I know I've gone overboard today. But sometimes I just get a compulsion to post. When you're done here, go check out my other blog, I've posted a couple things there as well!

Tomorrow, my good friend Kayleen and I will be going to a quilting class. Yesterday I washed my fabrics, and today I pressed them.

I have no idea what the quilt will look like when I'm done, so it was kind of difficult to pick out the fabrics. (I have not seen the sample of the quilt we will be making.)


We needed 10 different fabrics for the main part of the quilt, which I picked out in pairs. The off white is for the sashing, and the blue polka dot is for the binding.

I'll let you know how it goes. The table runner I started last year, still hasn't been restarted again since I stopped....

2 comments: