Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Silly puppy

I meant to post this last night, but didn't save it, so this really happened yesterday.

This morning I had the following conversation with my dogs: (yes, I talk outloud to my dogs, probably more than I realize I do.)

"Please die of old age. I want you to be healthy but old when you die. Please feel free to pass away in your sleep when you are old and grey. Please do not get sick."

Bacardi, only a minute after I said this, proceeded to dry heave. I leapt out of bed, carried her to the sliding door, and threw her out. She then vomited 3 times. It was very small, yellow colored slime.

I'm just proud of her for missing the carpet.

I think someone is trying to prepare me for children.

"Jordan, please don't touch that."
"Allison, please don't hit your sister."
"Carmen, please don't wake up yet."

And then Jordan touches it.
And Allison hits her.
And Carmen wakes up.

And Bacardi gets sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment