Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweet Sometimes

A couple weeks before Christmas I came home after working a 12-hour shift, and Jamaal peeked out from the game room in the middle of playing Halo.

"Your dogs got out and tore up the bathroom today."

He calls them my dogs when they are really naughty. He will claim only Bacardi as his own, as long as she's a good girl.

I told him he should shut our bedroom when he leaves.

He pulled a bottle of some of my old body spray out of the garbage and showed that they broke the top off. Something that is next to impossible to do. I was confused, but did as I was told, and went to the bathroom to check out the carnage.

But there was no carnage. No death in the bathroom. The girls did not get out. Instead I found this:






Now the background story:
When Jamaal and I first started dating, I bought this body spray from Bath and Body Works. He really liked it. We were doing the long distance relationship thing at that time and so I spritzed it on letters I sent him, and gifts I got for him. It was his favorite. Unfortunately it was a Summer scent and was retired. Over the course of our relationship my supply dwindled. I had a little under a centimeter left, and limited my use of it for special occasions. I tried finding some more, but was unsuccessful.
He found it somewhere.
It was sweet.
But I think it was more a present for himself than it was for me. :D

2 comments: