Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not so sweet dreams

Last night I dreamt that a dear friend of mine, Sarah, had breast cancer. She caught it very early, and immediately had a double mastectomy. She told me like it was no big thing. I was shocked, and couldn't handle her lack of emotion.

Someone commented about my breasts looking bigger, and I made some comment that implied that I was pregnant. I went home and found a huge lump in my breast, and freaked out.

That's pretty much all I remember.

I don't like dreams like that. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that way.

2 comments:

  1. WELL THAT IS A HORRIBLE DREAM! MAYBE I WAS LACKING EMOTION BECAUSE DEEP DOWN I WAS EXCITED TO GET BREAST IMPLANTS, HAHA. I'VE HEARD THAT WHEN YOU DREAM BAD DREAMS ABOUT YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS (EX. THEM DIEING), IT MEANS THAT YOU DON'T TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM ENOUGH....MAYBE IT'S TRUE HERE....SNIFF SNIFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP YELLING AT ME! ;) Well we haven't talked since my wedding?? is that right?? Oh no I randomly called you probably in August. But I think that was the last time we've talked. So that is kind of long. I love you though, and can't wait for the end of the year when You'll be living in the same state as me again! Woot! (oregon is okay too. ;))

    ReplyDelete