Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

You're my inspiration

I watched Julie and Julia the other day and was inspired to blog a bit more. That is why I've been blogging every day since the 6th of this month.


It also made me want to get Mastering the Art of French Cooking and try making some of the recipes I saw in the movie. I'm sure that I wouldn't make too many of the recipes, as I'm sure many of the recipes are a bit more labor intensive than I prefer. I'm also sure that some of the ingredients might not appeal to the husband or me (or both), and therefore would not be made. But, I would still like to have the book in my arsenal of cook books.

If you haven't seen the movie, you really need to. I laughed. I cried. I drooled.

Speaking of drool, my drooling bug is stretching and groaning, which means that soon he will be awake and fussing for boob juice. I better get to him. Then it is dishes time (the husband got out the last of the homemade ice cream and at that last night, so cookies were not made. And since I didn't have to do dishes, I sat on my butt instead.) Can you tell I got some sleep last night? :D I think the poor guy has reflux and doesn't like to be very flat for sleep. I put him in his swing, and we had like 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. Most of the time I didn't even have the swing on. I slept on the couch next to him, which was much more comfortable than our recliner chair. My back doesn't feel like I slept on rocks.

Happy Monday to you!

1 comment:

  1. boob juice. ha.

    I knew you would enjoy that movie!! :) We enjoyed it too. "You're the butter to my bread"

    ReplyDelete