Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Woman's Daybook

I've been feeling a bit frustrated with my blogging lately. The things I write don't come out the way I want them to. That hasn't stopped me from blogging like crazy, though. ;)

In an effort to help get my thoughts straight, I will simplify my posts with The Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window...it is raining and the snow is melting.


I am thinking...about what I want to eat for lunch.


I am thankful for...a healthy baby and 16 weeks of maternity leave.


From the kitchen...I just realized that I cannot make the homemade pizza that I was planning on making, because I forgot to buy the mozzarella cheese. Darn it!


I am wearing...yoga pants and a pink maternity shirt. I will probably add a sweatshirt here soon.


I am creating...a digital scrapbook of my little man.


I am going...to eat lunch, then give my baby a bath; after he eats, then I'll take a shower.


I am reading...other people's blogs. I sometimes pick up The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding and read bits I'm curious about.


I am hoping...my son becomes a productive member of society and does not become a serial killer.


I am hearing...the baby swing and a DVR'd version of Private Practice.


Around the house...I need to do laundry.


One of my favorite things...giving Riley a bath. (which he is due for today.) :D


A few plans for the rest of the week: I would like to get my hair cut and colored, but we'll see if that ever happens. Otherwise I plan on trying to get some sleep this week.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Riley in a puppy hat and outfit. He's saying "But mom! I want to eat now, I don't want to swing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment