Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

White Chicken Chili


Here is a super easy recipe that I've been wanting to share. It is definitely one for those of us that have busy busy lives.

White Chicken Chili
-1 package White Chicken Chili Seasoning mix by McCormick
-1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
-1-15 ounce can white beans (or any other bean you have)
-1 cup water
-1-15 ounce can diced tomatoes (optional)

1. Follow directions on the Seasoning mix package.
2. Serve over rice or pasta if desired.
3. Top with shredded cheese and/or sour cream if desired.

Yum!

I have found the seasoning mix at Top Foods, I'm sure it is other places as well. I like having it on hand, since it is a really easy, hearty meal. And it only dirties one pan! I personally like it with rice, sour cream and shredded cheese. The package also says you could add a can of corn, which would probably be good as well. I like it with tomatoes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that does sound easy! I may have to try it. I really like your recipe section too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete