Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Underwear gnomes...

My lovely girls seem to think that the best thing in the house to chew on is my underwear! Clean or dirty, they don't care. They seem to love to make them as holey as possible before we catch them with them in their mouth!

It drives me insane! Now I am quickly running out of underwear. I have to go shopping for some once I get paid on friday because it is getting a little ridiculous around here.

Bacardi will pull the clean ones out of the plastic hamper, through the holes! I just don't understand their obsession. Bella does it too, but usually she just licks more than bites, so if I catch her soon enough there are no holes in my underwear. Bacardi, well I might as well throw it out if she has had it for a millisecond!

Sometimes these girls test me...

No comments:

Post a Comment