Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Be jealous...two great things to be jealous about!

Today I woke up at 5:15, decided that was way too early, and that I would go to work without taking a shower today (I didn't take a shower yesterday either so I was going to just grin and bear it.) That 30 extra minutes was worth it. So I have 2 alarms on my phone, one to wake up, and one to leave the house. The latter goes off at 0600 and I need to leave by 0615 or 0620. So my alarm had gone off, and I put my phone in my front scrub pocket, and I feel my phone vibrating...I look and it is work calling me!

When work calls two thoughts go through my head, do I reject the call? or do I accept the call? Many times I will reject the call. However, since they couldn't be calling me in to work, I knew they must be calling me off of work!! Sure enough I got the day off. :D It was a perfect day for that, because Jamaal has the day off, and yesterday he told me that he was going to be going to see his parents and go and see Kevin...and I got a bit jealous. (Even though I get to do what I want on my days off, I wanted to go see his parents and Kevin too!) I also wasn't looking forward to some of the work I was expecting to do. I didn't really have time to start the paperwork for discharging a few patients, and most likely the night shift wouldn't have had time either, so I was expecting a very busy day. I still have to go to work tomorrow, but I love the surprise days off!

Before I accepted the time off I asked Jamaal if I could go with him today. (He of course said yes!)

I slept in until 1000 today! It felt good to sleep, but I didn't mean to sleep that long. However I think Jamaal woke up only a few minutes before me...15-30 I would guess. I don't wake up very easy so it's hard for me to say.
_______________

Well Jamaal got the new Google Phone (the link takes you to T-mobile.com, the google phone is all over it...) a week or two ago, and he loves it. I saw it and got completely jealous. I could update my blog on that phone. I could have a decent calendar on that phone. I could totally be cool with that phone! ;) So I think the day after I saw Jamaal's phone, I ordered mine. :D It will be here on Thursday, which can't come soon enough.

I'll be able to place orders for workshops on that phone, I think at least...and that will just make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment