Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This is love

After dinner tonight I asked Jamaal "what do you want to do tonight?" It was 7pm, which seemed early to me. Today is my Friday, so I have 2 days off, and I want to get started on a project. So when he said, "I don't know what do you want to do?" I said...

"I want to go buy fabric."

He looked at me, I was in my pajamas, and said "you're in your pajamas."

Of course, I said "I can change my clothes."

And he said "well hurry up before I change my mind."

So I got dressed quickly, waited for him to finish messing with his fantasy football league, and we were off.

The boy was bored the whole time. He didn't really have any opinions for me, he played games on his phone while following me around, but he went. He didn't really complain except when I asked him to watch the cart while I looked for something else...there was a line of like 6-7 people to get fabric cut. I guess it's kind of popular right now to buy fabric with Halloween coming up.

But that is love. He knew he would hate the trip. I knew he would hate the trip, but he went anyway to keep me company.

I would love to share with you the fabric I got, but I wont be able to for a few more months. I'll be taking pictures as I work, and will show you in a huge, blow out, ginormous post!

So I guess you can look forward to that!...

2 comments:

  1. That is nice that Jamaal went with you. I always like when Will comes with me to places that he doesn't particularly like because its always nice to have the company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know what your making!! You're so crafty. I wish I had the patience....I'm lazy & I always make such a big mess! That was sweet what Jamaal did : ) It's a wonderful thing to have a selfless man.

    ReplyDelete