Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

When I go to the gym I get a lot of quaility people watching in, and get some quality entertainment...but sometimes I wonder what some people are thinking...

One girl had flip flops on, and extra large hoop earrings. Perhaps her ears needed to lift some weights too? And I hope that she forgot to bring her shoes and socks, and decided she'd still do some working out in her flip flops since she was there already...I could almost see myself doing that. But something tells me she planned on wearing the flip flops...I'm just glad she didn't get on the treadmill. She did however get on the bike and pedal away with her flip flops on.

Another favorite is the stick girls that wear "shorts" that really should be called "underwear." It's really nice when they decide to do sit ups and leg lifts and show the world their stuff. I think the guys like it. But it just makes me uncomfortable.

One guy that does a lot of lifting at my gym likes to wear a full body, mechanic's jumpsuit while working out. Every time I see him I worry that he is going to unzip his suit and flash the gym. It's creepy.

It amazes me how many people show up at the gym in house shoes that are clearly not made for exercise. It's not safe and not good for their bodies....

On a positive note: I like to see couples at the gym together. Sometimes they are lifting together and take turns on the equipment, and other times they meet up on the mats and stretch together. It's sweet. I wish Jamaal would go to the gym with me...but he refuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment