Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Time is flying...

Monday, May 24th

8 weeks.

4 weeks ago, I was begging for this week to come. Time. Went. By. So. Slowly. I thought this week would never come.

I read somewhere, that my uterus is the size of a grapefruit. I can feel it if I press on my abdomen only after emptying my bladder of course.

I still can't complain. I get nausea here and there, but it goes away with food. Ritz crackers have been great. Ice water also makes me feel good.

Reading over some of the previous posts that I've written, I talked alot about how food didn't sound good...but that has changed. A lot.


Food is so good.


It's bad. I'm going to gain all my weight in the first trimester. But, the good news is, I only have 4 more weeks in this trimester. :D And while it seems like forever from now, I realize these next 4 weeks are going to fly on by.


 Because I can't post this quite yet on my blog, I made one for just me to enjoy, until next week...

Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment