Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pregnancy Brain

Sunday, May 2nd

So, it begins. I'm continuing to do crazy things.

For example, yesterday, I decided I wanted Thai food for dinner. It was later than I meant to be getting home, and so dinner would take a while to make. Jamaal doesn't like Thai food, so I offered to pick him up Jack in the Box instead. He wanted a Jumbo Jack.

I looked at the menu, and told the drive-thru lady that I wanted a #4. I got home, enjoyed my phad Thai, and when Jamaal opened his sandwich, he said "Aubri, what is this?"

I sat for a second, thought really hard, and realized that a #4 was a Sourdough Jack. I hesitated for a second, and told him it was a "Sourdough Jack." I felt really bad. But at the time I thought I was doing the right thing...

Today I got lost going to West Seattle for a brunch held by a lady at work. I ended up in downtown Seattle instead.

I've been getting slightly dizzy and have had some more nausea. It is beginning to make me feel like running to the bathroom now. I'm also not really eating a ton. I feel really hungry, but it doesn't take long for me to feel full, or bored of what I'm eating.

Water is like the one thing that makes me feel really good. It makes my nausea pass a little faster...

Tomorrow is the first day of week 5. I think I'm going to take a picture most every week of this pregnancy, then make a slide show at the end. :D There are a couple really creative ones on YouTube that make me smile. One has a lady standing in the babies nursery, and they took a picture every day so you can see the nursery changing around her. It's really neat.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor and are have talked about doing the picture thing. It's a really cute idea. I can't wait to be pregnant! So much fun!! Sounds like you aren't feeling too bad, hopefully it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete