Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

Who ME?

My dogs keep me entertained. I came up the stairs to begin making dinner, and when I reached the top of the stairs I saw the above scene...

I immediately started laughing, and the camera was right next to me, so I took a few pictures and called Jamaal up from downstairs to see her. He asked: "did you put that on her head?"

"No, I didn't!" I replied mid-laughter. She must have been licking the inside of the bag to get the remaining crumbs, and it got stuck on her head. She is definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.

You can see that her tail is down in the picture which could mean one of two things: 1) She thought she was in trouble, and was scared of being yelled at. 2) She was scared of the bag being stuck on her head.

Knowing my dog, it was probably #2.


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, so she must have been able to breathe through the sides of the bag??

    I've added your new blog name to mine.

    ReplyDelete