Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aubri's Special Garlic Bread

Update: Please note pictures at end of blog! :D


I will try to post a picture of this later on, I don't have one right now, since I'm at work. But to appease my readers I will post this easy recipe!


Aubri's Garlic Bread
Ingredients:
-Albertson's French Bread (fresh)
-2-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1 stick margarine or butter
-oregano
-Grated Parmesan cheese

1. Cut the loaf of french bread in half, lengthwise. Tip #1: I think Albertson's french bread is the best, by far. Safeway's is way too hard on the outside. If you want to make your own bread go for it. Keep your eye out for a recipe from me, because I want to try to make my own bread from scratch. Use whatever french bread you want.

2. Place the stick of margarine and minced garlic in a microwave safe bowl, and melt the butter. Tip #2: I "paint" my loaf halves, so i like it completely melted. You do not have to melt it though, you can just soften the margarine, and mix the garlic into it.

3. Paint each loaf half with the garlic margarine. I love it garlic-y so I make sure there is lots of garlic on there. But you do not have to have a lot on there for it to taste garlic-y.


4. Sprinkle oregano and Parmesan cheese over each loaf half.


5. Place each half 4-6 inches under the broiler, set on high. Keep the oven door open a crack to allow the heat to escape. Watch the bread to make sure it doesn't burn. Rotate the loaf halves to make sure they toast evenly.


6. Cut and enjoy! MMMMmmmm


Cutting the Bread in half lengthwise. :D
Ready for the Oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment