Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hair of a different color...

I decided today that it was time to finally go back to the salon...(last visit was 7/7) Ridiculous, I don't know how I was putting up with my bangs for that long! I have been using my clips a little bit more often.

Last time I dyed my hair a really dark red, but chose a color that was wash out. Well, it did wash out, so my hair looked more brown than red, and more orange than red. But more brown than orange...(if that makes sense at all!) I had about an inch and a half of grow out, which was really embarrassing...so I finally decided to do it. I called my local Regis, and they had an opening right away, so off I went!

I wasn't sure what I wanted, but I didn't quite want red again, it was too hard to maintain. So now I'm like a really dark brown, with a touch of red highlights. (mostly because the red underneath shows through, but also because there was a touch of red in the color.)

Well I don't think you can tell really the color in this picture....oh well!

2 comments:

  1. cute! Aubri you have always had great hair (well, maybe with the exception of 5th grade...hehe :) But I have always liked the little changes you've done, from changing the color to adding bangs. You have good taste when it comes to those hairs on your head!

    ReplyDelete