Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Did the Puyallup!

So I went to the Puyallup Fair today with my mom and her two friends. (They are mine too). It was nice, the tickets were free, which was the best part!

I bought an upgrade for my embroidery machine, so I'm pretty excited about that! I am going to try and work with the hoop later tonight. But I have to figure out how to update my machine first. That shouldn't be too tricky, but I foresee myself getting frustrated and yelling at Jamaal when he tries to help me... hehe hopefully it isn't that tricky! :D


My sewing/embroidery machine.

The upgrade package I bought today!

I also bought a razorless shaver. It is basically really fine sandpaper, that removes dead skin and hair. Haven't tried it quite yet, but will later tonight. I did a spot and it made that spot feel nice! :D And something called a "Tortilla Oven" that you can cook baked potatoes in, and of course heat up tortillas and they will stay warm for a long time! Kind of silly, but cool. They had those "Sham Wow" things that you see on TV, they are super absorbent towels basically. And I really want some, but not sure if I'll use them or not....not unless Bacardi decides to start peeing in the house again. She's been good lately, well good on that front. Now it's time to figure out what we will eat for dinner....

3 comments:

  1. Those absorbant towels look awesome. I wanted them but Mike wouldn't let me get them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the fair now! That sounded fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Stevie! I miss the fair. Lets go Stevie! ;)

    ReplyDelete