Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Stitch free

Well today I packed Bacardi up in her carrier and we went to the vet to get her stitches out. When we arrived I noticed some puke (that looked an awful lot like prune) in her carrier. The poor girl! She had some pink on her face from laying her head in it...so sad! The receptionist cleaned out my carrier and gave me a towel to use instead of her pad, even though I said it was fine. So now she's mostly healed, just a little teensie bit of scab left on her incision.


_________________


On Monday I went and saw my thyroid doctor. She didn't yell at me like I thought she would. But she agreed with me. She wanted me to get a second ultrasound (no biopsy) to compare to the original in january. BUT she didn't want me to go to Virginia Mason in F-Way, because they stink...according to her. She wants me to go to St. Francis instead. So I had to get my films (picked them up today) so that I can give them to the new radiologist. I'll keep you updated with what we find.

_________________

Today I was in Joann's looking for something to put my new Decor Elements on, and when I got back in my car I couldn't find my phone. I went back in the store, and found it on a shelf by some frames I was looking at! :-O

That's the closest I've been to losing my phone, and the thing that kept running through my mind: "I should call Jamaal to freak out about it to him" but without a phone, how do I do that? It was in the first place I looked, but goodness who does that? (well I guess when I was young, like 12 or so, I set my purse down on a shelf in costco...it was still there when I realized I lost it...)

2 comments:

  1. Yes please keep me updated on your thyroid. Glad you were able to find your phone! I miss Joanns. I need to start up a project or something.

    ReplyDelete