Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Belly shot

Here I am at 5 weeks. Pretty flat at this point.

Here I am at basically 12 weeks (11 weeks 6 days). There is a bulge there. I was starting to notice a bump at this point, but still fitting fine in all my clothes.


Here is 15 weeks.

Here is today, 17weeks and 4 days.

______________________________________

I find myself touching my belly all the time. It is a subconscious act, most of the time. Sometimes I'm massaging my muscles that get sore here and there. But sometimes I'm trying to see if I can feel the baby move on the outside, so I can have Jamaal try to feel it. I've felt the baby move only a couple times. I've read somewhere that the baby is sleeping close to 20 hours a day, so it makes sense that it is difficult for me to feel the little gummy bear.  

Last night I had a dream that I could feel my babies shoulder, arm and hand. And SHE held my hand. That's right, the first dream where I actually felt like the baby was a girl. I cannot wait to find out for sure so I can start buying clothes and registering for things. Here is a countdown:

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!! Do you remember I had the same dream when I was pregnant with Lou - that I was able to hold her little hand? I am just as excited to find out the sex! (Well maybe not quite as excited as you guys are...but definitely looking forward to it!)

    ReplyDelete