Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Strange dream...

I cannot even begin to describe the dream I just had. But I'll try...

There was a war starting between two groups of people. I don't know what the war was about though. Our home base was at my parent's house, though it was much much bigger than their house, like the size of a mall or something. We had a garage and were going to park our ridiculously long bus in it, but the garage door was broken somehow, and it just fell down and the bus crashed into it. I had to go to the bus to get everyone off, and to find the equipment we had on the bus. I ended up finding a couple bags, but there were no weapons at all, there was the parts to a computer but no actual computer. (Only a keyboard, mouse and speakers) Since I had no weapons I went to hide in a swamp, I had to swim underwater so that I didn't get shot, as there were several people firing at me. I found a tall group of grass and hid behind it, and I was doing pretty good until this kid decided to hide with me. Eventually I got a gun from someone, and shot a couple people, but the bullets were the size of a golf ball and moved about as fast as a sloth, so they could literally move out of the way, or the bullet would simply land on them causing no pain. One kid caught a bullet in his teeth, without causing damage. I ended up getting shot in the hip trying to help the kid that hid with me. I swam/crawled back to home base and the war was finally over. I had to have a hip surgery because my hip was dislocated and there was bleeding in the space.

Nuts.

Today I was going to go to the mall to get my hair cut and colored, but I decided to sleep in instead. I have to work tonight for 12 hours so it is better for me to get rest. Maybe I'll get my hair done on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Is coloring safe for the first tri?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've looked into this and the only harmful thing is the fumes and even that hasn't been proven to be harmful to baby. When you get highlights (foils) the dye doesn't come in contact with the skin very much, and there is very little of it that is actually absorbed into the blood stream anyway. It cannot travel from the hair follicle to your blood stream either. Basically they say to wait until the 2nd trimester "just in case" because there is no proof either way.

    ReplyDelete