Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

The beginnings of a belly

I'm beginning to feel pregnant. :D It is wonderful. Prior to this week I didn't feel pregnant at all. Even prior to this pregnancy I've been one to crave certain foods periodically, so even though I've been having crazy cravings, that did not seem new or different to me. I've also always had vivid nutty dreams, so that too does not seem new or different.

I've been waiting for the day when I can look down and notice the baby. I cannot wait to be able to feel him in there moving around and making his presence known.

I can proudly say that I can look down and notice that there's a baby in there. :D It's not really noticeable to anyone else. (Well that is not exactly true this weekend I went to a memorial for my grandma, and my mom, SIL, aunt and uncle all could tell there was a little baby bump.) My clothes are getting tighter by the day it seems. The bump is high enough now that my pants fit pretty much just fine.

I have pictures but they are in the living room, so they will come later.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know when you will find out what you are having? Shayna finds out July 8th, I cant wait to find out what you all are having!! :D So excited!

    ReplyDelete