Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 31.

I have to admit, I wasn't testing with my ovulation strips most of this cycle. But I figured, since last cycle, I didn't ovulate until day 40/41, that I'll be okay. I still stand by that thought.

On Saturday, Day 29, I woke up nauseated, I was sooo ready to call in sick, because I was sure that I was going to puke. But since I'm working with a student at work, and Saturday was her second day, I decided to grin and bear it.

While my LH test strips continue to be negative, I am noticing increased "wetness." I'm thinking that ovulation day will be coming soon.

:D

Jamaal and I will be going to Vegas soon, and after we booked our flight, I told Jamaal that it would be condoms from here on out, until at the very least, we get to Vegas. I want to be able to have a couple drinks while I'm there, and if I were pregnant, I wouldn't drink (or would feel incredibly guilty) the entire time.

Also, I would prefer my future child to have a birthday anytime between January and October, but not around Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years. And that means conception should be after April 20th (with a due date of January 6th).

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you know this but remember to calculate the due date based 40 weeks after the first day of your last menstrual cycle. So if you are having really long cycles, it could really adjust your due date....even if you know when you actually conceived, the dr's don't seem to care. If you have a baby before the new year you get a tax break for 2010... :) Somethin' to keep in mind! Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website I used gives you the option to calculate by your LMP or the date of conception. If I were to use the LMP due date it would be inaccurate, since my cycles are so long. I will talk about that with my OB/Gyn doc, there are different formulas if you know the date of conception. I don't need a tax break for 2010, we bought a house...

    ReplyDelete