Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baking bread and vomiting

I attempted to make bread the other day. It actually turned out pretty good. After I made the two loaves, I read about breadmaking online, and found out I should have let the dough rise a couple more times. It was kind of heavy and just a touch dry. Though, it looked beautiful. It was perfectly browned all over. It still tasted good, but I have a few kinks to work out.

Later in the week, I planned to cut up a left over loaf up and use it as bread crumbs on some macaroni and cheese. I left the girls alone for about 2.5 hours, and when I came back it was gone. My precious Bacardi jumped on the kitchen table and ate the entire loaf. But left a few crumbs on the table.

She bought herself a stay in her travel crate overnight, because she vomited a couple times during the evening. Once on the carpet a very small amount. And once all over the kitchen floor. Don't worry though she cleaned the kitchen floor up all on her own. It was disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment