Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wedding Bells are ringing....still

Less that two weeks!! Oh my goodness!

I've done quite a bit, but still have a lot to do:
  • finish up wedding favors (which I want so badly to share with everyone!! but I don't want to ruin the surprise!)
  • make the centerpieces (depending on how much time I have depends on what centerpiece we end up with. Either way I'm making them...so be prepared!! they should come out looking fab!)
  • buy gifts for those involved in the wedding
  • I'm sure there is something else....?
  • Still need to schedule a hair appointment, and figure out what I'm going to do for makeup...

A couple things we still have to do, but can't until later include making the bouquets, and buying ice.

I have the wine, champagne, soda, and ingredients for punch ordered to be delivered next week to my parent's house. I'm just hoping that Safeway is able to deliver the amount of stuff I requested. (40-2liter bottles of dr. skipper is probably not something they just have in stock...) I'm hoping that since they have a week to fill the order that they will have enough to deliver. Otherwise, anytime after 10-12 next wednesday, I'll be driving all over the countryside trying to to find additional beverages!

A good friend of mine is getting married this Saturday in Spokane, so I'll be gone Thursday thru Sunday! That means I won't really be getting much done while I'm gone. But since I'm riding with a friend of mine, I can bring some stuff if I have to, to work on in the car, and or, during down time! :D I'm starting to get teary just walking in the mall now...

4 comments:

  1. Aw! I'm SO excited for you Miss Aubri! If there is something you need help with at the last minute let me know! I know sometimes it's easier just to do things yourself (I remember those hectic last few weeks well) but still, know that there are lots of people willing to help you out. How's Jamaal feeling? Again, I am so excited! Have fun in Spokane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, it is so close now! I'm very excited for you! I admire you for making the favors and centerpieces, I'm sure they will look awesome. I can't believe I will be driving over Friday (not this one) for the big day ;) Who is getting married in Spokane?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait. Let me know if you need me to do anything. also, how do you want us to wear our hair, and shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much longer : ) Can't wait to see the beautiful bride!!!!

    ReplyDelete