Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Questions

Would you tell someone if their toothbrush fell into the baby's bathwater, with a bare bottom inside?

I actually asked my husband the above question last night. He would tell someone. At least he says he would. (Especially since the toothbrush in question was my husband's) His biggest concern was actually whether or not his tooth brush still worked (it is electric.) He didn't seem concerned about baby bath water being on the brush. (To be honest, I don't think I would either.) ;)

Today, the question is this:

Would you tell someone that prior to cooking the bacon in this recipe, there happened to be a dog's nose in the stock pot (with bacon inside)? I'm pretty sure she ate some of it before I realized the sound she was making was her trying to gobble up all of my precious bacon! ;) I mean it did take me a second. Because, who honestly leaves a stock pot with bacon in it, on the floor? And before you are too quick to judge, just know that one day you might find yourself in the same predicament. Do you tell or don't you?

I guess another question you might ask, is: Would you toss the bacon out, and start over?

Or do you make sure there is no dog hair in the pot, and cook it as planned anyway?

I figured it would be cooked hot enough...and no one likes to waste bacon...and she has sometimes licked my mouth before...so...



It tasted pretty darn good. ;) Sneak on over to this blog for the recipe. You'll find some other scrumptious recipes my friends and I have shared as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment