Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Random post from December that went unpublished.

Random post I had started but not finished in December. I want to post it simply because I want to remember some of this. :)

November 25th & 27th, 2012
I had some slight spotting and cramping so I was sure I was going to start my period soon. You see, if you remember from this post we had decided to wait before having another child. I put Jamaal in charge of using condoms, but he chose to not use them a little too soon. When I thought my period was going to start, I got a little sad, because while I agreed to wait, that pocket in my heart was yearning to be filled.

December 4th
I rode the bus to and from work. On the way home, I felt nauseated. To the point where I was looking for a place that it would be safe for me to expel my stomach contents into. (I decided upon my lunch box, if you were curious.) It was then I realized that it had been a week since I thought my period was going to start. So I went to the dollar store and bought 9 tests. Turns out I only needed one. :) but secretly I've used 3 just to make sure. 

December 5th
I called to make an appointment with my midwife to see about an ultrasound to check for my actual due date. But it could be anywhere from July 29th to August 6th. I have the unfortunate predicament of feeling like I'll have this baby early as well (Riley came 2 weeks early). But I just don't feel like I'd be that lucky. Especially with a summer baby. :) I'm feeling queasy off and on. But also feeling hungry a lot too. I feel like I am about 3 months pregnant right now, I am so very bloated. It makes me just a little nervous for it to be twins. (knowing my luck they would be both boys.) ;)

I'm thinking we will tell our families on Christmas. And everyone else later on in the week. :)

(We ended up telling our family at Riley's birthday party. And everyone else around Christmas time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment