Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My 100th Post.

I've been hesitant to post because this is my 100th post with this blog...I wanted it to be significant. The only events lately around here, I don't really want to talk about....it's depressing. We were supposed to close last wednesday on our house....and we still don't know when exactly we will close.

But like I said before, I don't want to talk about it.

I'm finding that I get excited when my period doesn't start when it should. I'm on the pill, so I'm very regular. Every 4 weeks by 10am, I begin to spot. Sometimes earlier if I've been up for a while. But this last week I didn't really start until Tuesday. All of monday I thought, "what if I'm pregnant?"

Then all of tuesday I was disappointed. Then yesterday I was watching "I didn't know I was Pregnant." A tv show about women who have babies and for the majority (sometimes all) of the pregnancy they don't know they're pregnant. The girl on there this particular episode got pregnant twice and didn't know it! She was 34 weeks with the second child and didn't know she was preggo...

So then I begin believing that it's possible with me. Wishful thinking I guess...

I want a baby, but I know that we are not ready. We will have a mortgage to pay, and without my income, we won't be able to pay our mortgage. So we need to figure a few things out before we have a baby. I want to figure it out soon...

1 comment:

  1. Perfect subject for you 100th post. One day, when you do have that baby, and then when she/he is all grown up, they will look at your blog and know you were thinking about them long before they were born and will feel loved. Hehe :) You knew you'd get some sort of comment from me on this post, didn't you??

    When you DO get pregnant I will be jumping around the room like a crazy person :D

    ReplyDelete