Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

April showers!

Well I had a very enjoyable bridal shower a weekend ago. I could not believe how many people we could fit in my sister's house!

I am really not full of words today. And I dont actually have any pictures from my shower, but I know someone who does!

Mostly, I just wanted to say "Thanks" to all the ladies who were able to make it! And also, thanks to the ladies who were there in spirit!!

Special thanks to all of you who helped decorate and take down, especially Kristina, who planned the shower! :D

I am so happy to have such a wonderful support system!

4 comments:

  1. I know who has pictures too.....hehe that would be me!!! I'll try and post them this week so everyone who was there is spirit can see them=)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spirits would appreciate that.... : )

    ReplyDelete