Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Package on my doorstep

One of these arrived to my front door the other day.

I knew it was coming. Jamaal told me that he ordered it from a website, because they were on sale.

This boy has wanted one for a very long time. They are made by the same company that makes racing car seats. He says that he would drive around with one in his backseat even without a baby...

Unfortunately they only had it in Pink, so now I know that we are jinxed. Boys boys boys only for us. Since he did get it for pretty cheap we could sell it, and make money on it. But I secretly love it. It is gorgeous, comfy and Jamaal likes it so I do.

Looks like he's getting okay with the idea of having babies now huh?...

3 comments:

  1. Haha that is so hilarious Aubri! It is pretty awesome looking though! Are you planning on having a baby right away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not right away. I need to earn more sick leave and vacation time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah beat me to asking, I was going to ask if we should expect a baby shower in a year? ;)

    ReplyDelete