Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nearly 25

My DH loves me. A week ago, he gave me a card and a new video game for my birthday. The video game (Final Fantasy XIII) was one I looked at, and nearly bought for myself the day before. (I didn't buy it because I knew that my birthday was coming up and someone might get it for me.) The card was cute, it has a monkey on the front and says "Happy Birthday to my wife!" On the inside there is a boy monkey hanging upside down and a girl monkey looking at him, and says "...the woman I love to monkey around with."

It made me smile.

Friday, the husband installed a fancy radio in my car that has bluetooth in it, so now I can use my phone and drive at the same time. It also plays DVDs...I don't know who he bought the radio for, me or him?? :D I have a feeling I'll be driving a lot more now...

Today, we went and saw Alice in Wonderland in IMAX 3-D, and I really enjoyed the movie. The husband thought it was okay, but he didn't really want to see it. I thought they did a really good job.

The only complaint I have is that a couple sat next to me (we sat in the very back row) with a 6-8 month old baby. I'm sorry, but that isn't something I'm okay with. I understand that parents also want to watch movies, but I think an infant would have a better time with a family member for a couple hours.

Or, visit your neighborhood RedBox and rent the movie and watch in the comfort of your own home.

Thankfully the child went down for a nap, after the dad took the babe out of the theater for 20 minutes or so. But still, my belief stands.

On my birthday, my mom, sister-in-law and I will be getting manicures and pedicures and a Free pastry from Starbucks, because it is "Free Pastry Day." Celebrate my birthday, and visit your local Starbucks on Tuesday! :D

I'm starting to feel old....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a GREAT birthday! Wish I could have been there celebrating with you! I know what you mean about "feeling old"....our biological clocks are ticking! I seriously can't wait to see what your babies are going to look like though : ) They're gonna be beautiful! Happy belated birthday Aubs* Miss ya

    ReplyDelete