Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Home sweet home

Moving to Auburn has proven to be a huge change. Of course, I was expecting that.

When I find myself in Federal Way, I feel terribly far from home. (When really home is only a few minutes away.) I guess I still feel like I'm living in Tukwila.

One plus of living in federal way is we are now close by a Trader Joes. I decided to check it out the other day, and fell in love with their produce section. They have decently priced food (it's not expensive compared even to Safeway) and some of rare items you don't normally see.

Like brussel sprouts still on the stalk.

;) I'm not that adventurous yet.

I've also discovered the wonders of Fred Meyer. I love that I can shop for groceries and anything else all at the same time!! They carry a lot of organic and health food. Something that I'm trying to include more in our diet.

On the home front, we are still fridge-less. So that means that we have no freezer, and where I used to buy in bulk, I now have to buy as little as possible at a time. That means going to the grocery store every other day, instead of once a week.

It's annoying. And difficult. And I cannot wait to have a fridge and a washer and dryer....

No comments:

Post a Comment