Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Wedding photos are up...

If you're my friend on Facebook, you can check out the rest of my wedding photos. There are so many, I had a hard time picking photos to put on here. I probably put more than I wanted to on here...but oh well!

June 6, 2009: Our 4 year anniversary. We were able to celebrate 4 years together by getting married!

This is a photo from the rehearsal. Dad and I walking down the aisle. (the aisle moved for the actual wedding to limit the amount of mud we had to walk through)
This is simply a photo of the centerpieces with my precious favor boxes. Stay tuned for some up close photos of the favor boxes on my crafty blog!

Jamaal getting his boutonniere on.

My ladies and I.


Our "special moment."


The bride.


My prince in the spotlight.


My groom.

My favorite.


The whole gang.
My ladies.
See our pretty flowers??
What time is it? (I love Connor Bly in this photo, my nephew and one of my ring bearers.)

My family, with the newest addition, my husband!

Our parents.

Mom and dad, I need some space!


"You were supposed to pretend kiss me mom!"


Dad and I being "us." Don't remember what was so funny, but that's okay.

Me and my new family.


I love this photo of Jamaal and his brother!!


Connor Bly playing with the Sit-to-Stand. (The chair perfect for elderly and/or people with arthritis; you push a button and it lifts up to make it easier to stand up from sitting.)


For Connor it was a ride.


Our champagne toast, my last as a single woman.

Our beautiful, gorgeous, yummy yummy cake! Made by Jamaal's cousin Tashina!


A close up of the top of the cake.


So here is where the ceremony gets interesting. We had two ring bearers. Connor, my nephew, and Sienna, Jamaal's cousin's kid. Apparently Sienna wanted to hold Connor's hand down the aisle, because she wanted to marry him. But Connor did not want to hold her hand, nor did he want to get married.

Sienna was very upset. Her heart was broken, and here she is crying/pouting down the aisle. She later said that she didn't want to marry him anymore, and that she didn't like him anymore.

Once I left the comfort of the Senior Center, I started to cry. I was trying very hard to not cry....but that effort was futile.

During our very very short ceremony.


First kiss as husband and wife.


Getting food! I was so very hungry.


Connor acting as professional photographer. He probably took 20 pictures of me and Jamaal eating.

The rings.

My Gonzaga group (the ones able to make it).

My nursing school crew.

First dance as husband and wife.


Cutting the cake.

We were nice to each other.


Speeches. Bret said he wouldn't make me cry, which was a lie. (It's very easy to make me cry...)


Kristina's speech.

Dancing with my father. He is a big baby too. From the very start he was crying.


Jamaal and his mom.

You ready for this??

She dropped it, but was the one that caught it.

Careful now!


My girls from high school.

Being silly.

Signing the marriage license.

I just like this picture.

I think she's a little young for a drink, don't you?

High school buds.


Our ride

"Are you serious?" I could not believe our ride was so big!!


Good night kiss. I feel so over dressed!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting. I enjoyed these choice photos on the blog with your explanation of each. I REALLY love your new flower backdrop picture on your blog. Nice. Hope your mouth is healing.

    ReplyDelete