Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Take my word for it...

I have a sitter. (I do have pictures, but alas I am that lazy.) It was amazing how fast it happened. One day he had to be supported while sitting all the time, then he was able to sit for about a minute by himself, until now he can sit for several minutes before he decides to reach for something really far away and ends up on his stomach. He also will occasionally fall backwards, but that doesn't happen as often.

Today Riley and I went to Heaven Sent, a children's consignment store. It is in Federal Way, and I forgot all about it until today. I went there way before Riley to visit a friend of mine who worked there. I walked away with a never used grocery cart cover, a barely used board book about trucks, 3 fabric books (one that krinkles which is his favorite noise) that look like they were never used, and 4 pairs of pajamas. All for $25. It was a wonderful day. I was super excited about the books because Riley kept stealing one from my friend's baby the last time we were together. He was also excited about them. :D

I am making dinner right now, so that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment